Raymond Domenech will stay on as France coach despite a humiliating first-round exit at last month's European Championship, the French federation said Thursday.
The decision _ taken at a Paris meeting between FFF president Jean-Pierre Escalettes and several council members _ means the 56-year-old Domenech gets a chance to lead Les Bleus to the 2010 World Cup.
The FFF president said he did not want to make a rash decision based on the public outcry that followed Euro 2008.
"Domenech's record is not that bad as coach," he said. "It is not catastrophic. He qualified us two straight times for a major competition," the 2006 World …

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий